Agricultural Management Company (“AMC”) is a founding shareholder of CommStream. AMC offers high quality farm management and advisory services to discerning clients in Australia and internationally.
AMC's service is backed by practical application enabling the company achieve results for clients in the Boardroom and in the paddock. AMC has a 20 year track record and a reputable client list, including Qatar Investment Authority, Terra Firma, State General Reserve Fund of the Sultanate of Oman, Guinness Peat Group, Landmark and Origin Energy.
AMC's Managing Director, Charlie Blomfield is also a Director of CommStream.
AMC provides CommStream with access to:
- Immediate access to farmer networks and potential deal flow putting CommStream in a position to deploy capital efficiently and effectively;
- A level of experience that sets it apart from competitors and allows it to move swiftly to maintain early mover advantage;
- Extensive networks in regional Australia, leading farmers, corporate Australia and agricultural circles;
- Leading farm assessment, due diligence, analysis and farm management expertise;
- In depth knowledge of the Australian agricultural industry, major players and opportunities;
- Agricultural research and market intelligence that would take others years to replicate; and
- A wealth of knowledge about its initial target farms and farming districts.
AMC will add substantial value to CommStream and farmer partners through providing due diligence services, Farm Management Plans and in-crop assessments.
CommStream's partnership with AMC allows for effective use of resources whilst developing an instant track record without reinventing the wheel.
Learn more about AMC on its website.